Basic Instructions for Baking our Cookie Dough
Preheat the oven to 170C degrees or 190C fan-forced
Place cookie dough onto greaseproof paper and onto a baking tray
Bake for 8-9mins until golden on top. Check often
Remove from baking tray and place onto serving plate
Serve warm and decorate with your toppings!
Serve with ice cream for the perfect dessert
*Please note that cookie dough must be baked before eating
Basic Storage Information
Refridgerate as soon as you have received your delivery
Keep cookie dough in the fridge and consume within 10 days
Cookie Dough can be kept in freezer for up to 3 months
If frozen, defrost cookie properly before baking
Defrost by taking out of the freezer and leaving in fridge for 8hrs
Consume sauces within 7 days
Consumer toppings within 7 days or as per pack instructions
Basic Allergen Information (see product page for further)
All products contain GLUTEN, DAIRY & SOY
All products may contain traces of nuts
All of our products may contain traces of egg, apart from our vegan range
All of our cookie dough is vegetarian
MCD Scotch Egg BIY PACK (Limited Edition)
X 4 MCD triple choc Cooke Doughs
X 4 creme eggs
X 1 4oz pot of lotus biscoff crumb
X 1 QR code
X 1 Easter sticker on box
- Ensure the dough is soft enough to mould into shape.
- Unwrap one creme egg and wrap the dough around the creme egg into an egg shape
- Coat the egg in biscoff crumb
- Place in the oven onto greaseproof paper
- Bake for 200C for 5-7 mins
- Serve warm and eat with ice cream or any other toppings
Bake Masters Salted Caramel Sl***y Brownie:
Milk Chocolate Cookie dough (Bottom layer)
Triple Chocolate Cookie dough (top layer)
- Grease and line the baking tray with parchment take the milk chocolate cookie dough and put into the baking tray. Using your hands and a spoon, spread evenly across the tray, making sure the cookie dough is corners.
- Fridge for 30mins,
- Slightly warm up the Nutella so it’s spreadable, spread over the cookie dough leaving a 1cm gap all the around the edge of the dough.
- Pipe lines of the caramel over the Nutella still keeping the gap at the edge,
- Sprinkle the salt over the top
- Press the whole Oreos gently into the Nutella in lines of 3x4.
- Cut a large piece of parchment (10cm larger than the baking tray on all sides) and sprinkle with a little flour. Put the triple chocolate dough onto it
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a square, leaving 5cm of parchment paper around the edges.
- Lift the parchment up and carefully turn over onto your hand, remove the parchment leaving the cookie dough,
- Place on top of the other cookie dough and press down making it level and smooth, pressing intro the gaps and corners.
- Fridge for 30mins or until dough is hard
- Pre heat fan oven to 180ºC
- Bake for 20-25mins on the middle shelf
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from baking tray.
Bake Masters Pizza Cookie
Biscoff Lotus Cookie Dough
Lotus Biscoff Spread
Mini Pink and White Marshmallows
Melted white choc
- Cut a round piece of parchment the size of a 12 inch pizza tray it can have a slight over hang too
- Lightly grease the tray and then place the parchment into tray
- Sprinkle some of the flour over the tray leave some to cover your hands with.
- Place the lotus dough into the middle of the tray and flatten it, leaving a 1cm gap around the edge and also your wanting the edge to be 1.5 times the thickness of the resto of the pizza, this will help to give us the crust.
- Chill for 30min, and Pre heat a fan oven to 180°C
- Cook for 15-18 min or until lightly golden
- Remove from oven and leave to cool completely before decorating
- Slightly warm up the Nutella and Lotus, so that they are spreadable
- Spread half of the Nutella onto a quarter of the cooled pizza and the other half on the diagonally opposite corner
- Repeat with the Lotus
- Decorate one of the Nutella with smarties and the other with broken Oreo pieces
- Decorate one of the Lotus with mini white marshmallows
- Warm the white chocolate piping bag in the microwave till its melted, do short burst of 10-20seconds or you could burn the chocolate
- Drizzle over the final Lotus piece
Kinder & Nutella Skillet
x1 Skillet Pan
x2 Pot of Nutella
x4 Kinder Chocolate bars
x1 Pack of Oreo biscuits (6 biscuits)
X2 MCD Triple chocolate cookie doughs
X2 MCD Milk chocolate cookie doughs
This pack makes 2 skillets:
Take the Cookie Dough and place it in the bottom of the skillet pan.
Put the inclusions in the middle
Place the second Cookie Dough on top and flatten it out.
Bake at 200c for 10-12 minutes.
Leave to cool for 8-10 minutes ( be careful as it will be very hot)
We recommend serving with a bit of ice cream!
To care for your skillet and avoid getting an orange pan we recommend doing the following: https://www.thekitchn.com/caring-for-cast-iron-259463