Baking tips & instructions
Soft on the inside, crispy on the outside...
Our Cookie Dough is made with the finest quality ingredients, a special recipe invented by our founders who know their food science! Although you need to bake the Cookie Dough, it always remains soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. They're not Cookies, so get your spoons ready to indulge in the ultimate Cookie Dough treat 🥄🥄🥄
Tips for baking MyCookieDough like a pro:
1. Make sure you use baking paper when cooking
2. Ensure your oven is completely preheated before beginning to bake.
3. It is a good idea to chill your baking tray before baking - your cookie dough should also be chilled.
4. Once the cookie dough is slightly golden brown (usually after 8-9 minutes), remove it from the oven. You can use a large spatula to push on the 4 sides to prevent it expanding too much, and to help it keep its ‘square shape’.
5. Gently (very gently) wriggle the spatula completely under the cookie dough, before transferring to a plate to decorate & EAT!
Frequently asked questions:
HOW CAN I STORE MY COOKIE DOUGH?
If you are not using your Cookie Dough immediately, place in the fridge or freezer as soon as you have received your pack. It can be kept in the fridge for up to 10 days, or if stored in the freezer on the first day of receiving for up to 3 months. When you want to use your Cookie Dough remove from the freezer and store in the fridge for 4 hours before baking.
WHAT IS THE ALLERGEN INFORMATION?
All products contain WHEAT, GLUTEN, DAIRY, SOYA and MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NUTS & PEANUTS.
Our Cookie Dough products do not use egg as an ingredient, but may contain traces of egg. It is VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY and HALAL.
Our Stackos contain EGG.
Please check each product description for specific allergen information, e.g. Nutella contains HAZELNUTS. If ordering in store please ask our staff for any allergen advice required.
WHY IS MY COOKIE DOUGH STILL SOFT AFTER EXTRA TIME IN THE OVEN?
Our cookie dough is not like a cookie and is not intended to go hard in the oven. It will always remain soft to touch, even after extra time in the oven! It will be soft on the inside and crispy on the edges/outside. Our recommended baking time of 8-9 minutes in the oven is a guide and will apply to most ovens. It will only harden up if left to cool down (although it is much better served fresh out of the oven!)